Motorcycle Insurance Dallas / Fort Worth
We understand why you ride, and we take insuring our bike loving customers very seriously. Riding a motorcycle is inherently more dangerous that driving a car. Through our many years of experience we have seen some of our own customers severely injured or killed in a motorcycle accident. At DFWinsurance.com, we want you to be fully protected. We have many motorcycle insurance options that cover various types of bikes. Whether you are planning to cover a scooter, motocross, dirt bike, moped, classic motorcycle or trike, we can help you find the right motorcycle insurance for your needs.
Do You Ride a Motorcycle?
If you ride a motorcycle and you are involved in an accident, would you know what to do? Do you know what to do regarding personal insurance details involving any other party in the accident? As a motorcyclist you should know what to do if you sustain injuries or cause injuries, so before purchasing motorcycle insurance, why not let our insurance agents explain the details so that you’re never left in the dark.
Types of Coverage for Motorcycles
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage covers you if an accident is your fault and you cause injuries and/or other property damage
- Collision & Comprehensive covers your bike in case of an accident that resulted in damage to your bike. It also includes coverage for theft and vandalism as well. You pick your deductible for each coverage.
- Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist covers you and your bike the accident is the other persons fault and they don’t have insurance or carry adequate coverage to cover your injuries or property losses.
- Medical Payments covers your necessary medical expenses after an accident.
- Equipment coverage is included on some policies but it is always wise to talk about this coverage since you may increase it if you like, or have multiple accessories or custom parts.
How Much Coverage Do You Need for Your Motorcycle?
According to statistics, most motorcycle accidents are usually not the fault of the motorcyclist, but are often ascribed to the driver of an automobile or other type of vehicle. Since insurance laws vary, it’s important to know what you need in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area and for your particular situation. The team of insurance agents at DFWinsurance.com will help you build a customized policy that is perfect for your needs. Plus we’ll help you determine how much comprehensive and collision coverage you should carry, as well as how much bodily injury and property damage liability, medical payments and roadside assistance coverage you should maintain.
Give us a moment of your time and we’ll help you choose the best motorcycle or bike coverage required. With so many motorcycle options available from top insurers in the state, we’ll help you save money all while getting the motorcycle insurance coverage that fits your needs. As a local, independent insurance agency in the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas, we have partnered with many of the top motorcycle insurance companies in the business so you can compare your coverage and rate with the different insurance carriers and find the policy and price that works best for you. You can get an estimate for motorcycle insurance by filling out our form here or by giving us a call at 972-231-2121.