Seeing All Your Auto Insurance Options Online
Being a local business matters to us, and it should matter to you. With DFW Insurance you have the luxury of both the online capabilities offered over the internet, and the benefit of having a local agency whose people live where you do and understand your needs and circumstances. Today, more and more people are turning to the internet for insurance. With us you will get quick quotes and comparisons and save time and money. Because of the many different companies and options to choose from, along with the best deals so readily available, it’s so much easier to research and compare at DFW Insurance.
Knowing Your Auto Insurance Options
There are many types of auto insurance options available from a number of sources, so before making your final decision, it’s very important that you find out which is the right auto insurance for your particular situation. Of even more benefit, at DFW Insurance you gain access to multiple insurance quotes free of charge, which lets you compare rates without anyone pressuring you into making a purchase.
Auto insurance is divided into categories of coverage:
- General liability covers damage you cause to other people’s property and injuries to the people themselves.
- Collision covers damage to your own vehicle in an accident.
- Comprehensive (i.e., fire, theft and other non-collision damage) covers fire damage to your vehicle, break-ins, vandalism or theft, as well as natural disasters (earthquake, hail, hurricane, flood, etc.).
- Medical payments insurance, usually in the range of $5,000 to $10,000, covers medical expenses for injuries. This “good-faith” coverage guarantees immediate medical payments for you, your passengers and other parties, regardless of who is at fault. It also covers you and members of your household in any accident involving an automobile, whether you are on foot, on a bicycle, in a friend’s car.
- Uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage protects you if you are injured in an accident with others who themselves carry insufficient or no liability insurance.
- Additional coverage typically includes expenses to cover a rental car after a claim, towing, etc. These are usually endorsed to your policy at your request.
- Discounts – We understand that you want the best coverage for the cheapest price so don’t be shy about asking for discounts on auto insurance with the company you select. You most likely are eligible for some of them and they can only help get you a lower rate.
How Auto Insurance Rates are Determined
When it comes to auto insurance rates, getting the right insurance policy depends on how many miles you drive your automobile throughout the year. Let’s just suppose you don’t drive to work each day but only use your car on weekends. That would mean that your premium might be quite a bit lower. With that under your belt, you would probably qualify for a lower rate. There are other ways to lower your auto insurance, such as increasing your comprehensive and collision deductibles. You might even consider combining auto and home insurance policies, as that too can lower the cost of your auto insurance policy. Because there are so many ways to get discounts, you should speak with one of the insurance company’s agents to be sure that you are getting the best deal.
As a local, independent agency, DFW Insurance lists only the top automotive insurance companies in the business. You can compare your coverage and rates with the different automotive insurance carriers and find the policy and price that work best for you. Choose from the best insurance companies in the DFW area and contact agents directly for auto insurance quotes and available discounts.